Hi! My name is Chris.
Iʼm a Technical Support Engineer with over 10 years of experience focusing on goal-oriented, empathetic, and strategic customer guidance and happiness.
Currently seeking new opportunities.Contact Me
Open Brewery DB is a free API for public information on breweries, cideries, brewpubs, and bottleshops. Currently it is focused to the United States, but future plans are to import world-wide data.
A passion project to help non-technical solopreneurs and small business owners feel more comfortable with their technology so they can focus on their real business goals and passion.
A small project to demonstrate a simple web-based ReactJS quiz app.
Most Recent Posts
- LETBAD: Domain NamesFebruary 28, 2019
- Why I no longer suggest WordPress for (most) new websitesJanuary 25, 2019
- Iʼm a Technical Support Engineer with over 10 years of experience focusing on goal-oriented, empathetic, and strategic customer guidance and happiness.
- I currently own and operate a web development consulting agency and have previously worked for companies large and small in different sectors including Fortune 500, startups, and non-profits.
- I strongly believe in customer service through empathy, compassion, goal-finding, and mentorship.
- Iʼm a distributed team evangelist, open-source contributor, and rescue dog owner.
- I'm currently seeking full-time opportunities at companies with a healthy distributed team philosophy.